Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yummo & Then Some!

I made this beautiful braised chicken last week using a recipe by Anne Burrell of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef. She has quickly become my absolute favorite chef to watch on Food Network...her recipes have such depth and yumminess!!

Brad and I realized awhile back that while he is content to get in the kitchen and just throw stuff together...I am much happier when I have a recipe & a plan to follow! Her recipes do not disappoint! I was very pleased with the outcome and Brad said he thinks it's the best thing I've ever cooked...I was quite happy with that observation ;) So if you need some dinnertime inspiration...give this one a try...it won't disappoint - I promise!

disclaimer - ALL mushrooms were omitted from the recipe as mushrooms are one thing I just cannot handle - but it was extremely lovely, nonetheless!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

This sounds wonderful, but we only eat chicken breast. Do you think I could do the same with those?

Unknown said...

You're right. This one looks like a keeper. Yummy!

Jodi said...

I do think breasts would work fine, might just need to adjust cooking time a bit...I plan to give them a try the next time we make this recipe!