Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yippee -- 2 down, 1 to go!

Well, this week, that is! Got back to the Y in TR today - Monday was fairly easy, because I didn't have Walker to worry about, so I could go whenever suited my fancy...the Y in TR only has childcare in the mornings from 8 til 11:30, so that is somewhat limiting...I really like to be home in the mornings and then out in the afternoon, but OH WELL! Time to reorient the schedule and get back with it. So today, 35 minutes on the cross-ramp (27 on Monday) - time to get back on track! But, victory for me today - I didn't want to go, but did it anyway! It's good to feel like I'm heading in the right direction again!

1 comment:

Carolina :o) said...

Jodi,

This is regarding your comment on Cricutsoftcuts. What I wanted to tell you is that most of the things that I have created I have done with just George, and if you have the trial you can cut some of them already.

Caro :o)