Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Take 2 - looks like it worked!

I tried to post a few pics last night, but Blogger wasn't cooperating. Back in the saddle, again, this morning, and voila...hope you'll enjoy! By the way...while Autumn is sunning herself in Hawaii - we woke up to a light dusting of snow this morning. Not enough to really shut anything down, but snow, nonetheless! Yippee!!
Walker & Pop with the Christmas tree.
Walker chillin' in the car.
Walker in the back of Papa's truck...ooh...what a fun place to be!
I am LOVIN' it, Mama & Papa!!!
Walker making an absolute mess with crackers...but oh so cute!
That boy does love being in a box!
I have tried repeatedly to get a good pic of Walker in front of the Christmas tree...first we broke the camera...then now that we have a new one, getting that boy to stay still long enough to snap a pic...Papa was tickling him trying to get him to smile, and I got a little trigger happy...oops!
Walk-Walk & Lexa-Pie playing with the zebra. I love watching them play together!

More cousin fun!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Look at the two cuties!! :) I love them both so much, and I miss them already! I've already said I was going to be so JEALOUS if it snowed while I was gone. I hope it waits until I get back to snow at home so I can be there to see Lexapie!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby bug and Alexa is cute too! Both babies are growing up way too fast and Pop and MiMi are missing too much of Walker's precious moments! Hope to spend some time with the bug this weekend!
Love, MiMi