Photo by tanakawho
Just over 5 weeks to Christmas - last week flew by and I didn't get much of anything Christmas-y done. Brad has been stuck on a jobsite for the past two weeks so that has greatly impacted the flow of things both here on the homefront & in the office. I have big plans for today & this week, however - and hope to get a lot accomplished!
- gift list made - several gifts purchased
- holiday budget tweaked
- purchased replacement Christmas tree lights (that we unfortunately did need) LOL
- purchased gift cards & World Vision gifts on Christmas list
- moved Trigger downstairs
- work on Christmas card list - finally (though it will probably still have some tweaks!)
- tree up - burnt out lights replaced
- gather Christmas craft supplies - partial
- transfer Christmas Club $$ into Savings Account so that it doesn't get mixed into regular spending
- get recipe for Fruit Cake cookies from MaMa
- check wrapping supplies
- design Christmas tee for W & A - both planned
- gather Christmas craft/wrapping - still need to hit a few more places
- keep an eye on Craig's List for one possible present - still looking!
- make major progress on Christmas dish towels
- sew W & A Christmas tees
- try Christmas pic
- buy Christmas stamps
- think through decorations - where to hang garland
- think through Christmas "schedule"