Photo by galfred
Just over 6 weeks to Christmas - the last few weeks have just slipped by, but six weeks starts to feel very real!
- gift list made - several gifts purchased
- holiday budget tweaked
- purchased replacement Christmas tree lights (that we unfortunately did need) LOL
- purchased gift cards & World Vision gifts on Christmas list
- moved Trigger downstairs
- work on Christmas card list - finally (though it will probably still have some tweaks!)
- tree up - burnt out lights replaced
- gather Christmas craft supplies - partial
- transfer Christmas Club $$ into Savings Account so that it doesn't get mixed into regular spending
- get recipe for Fruit Cake cookies from MaMa
- check wrapping supplies
- design Christmas tee for W & A - both planned - now I just need to start sewing!
- gather Christmas craft supplies - still need to hit a few more places
- pick up additional wrapping supplies (tissue paper, ribbon)
- keep an eye on Craig's List for one possible present - still looking!
- make major progress on Christmas dish towels
- sew W & A Christmas tees
- Christmas card pic
- Christmas stamps
- think through decorations
- think through Christmas "schedule"