Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to the Bedroom

Shameful, I know - but I've let our bedroom fall apart - AGAIN - ugh - so while I've been meaning to get after it for *days* now, I finally jumped in and dealt with the mess this morning...on a positive note - my baker's rack has stayed nice & neat, so that has been a huge plus this week!

I don't know what it is about this chair that just begs clothes to drape all over it...
I will say that I was responsible for less than 1/2 of this pile, ahem...

and this one was a conglomeration of stuff headed to Goodwill (from our closet reorganization over the weekend), my purse and stuff from a Sam's run a few weeks ago.

Yea - there is hope in the world!


Forgot the before pic of this one, but there was a pile of empty shoe boxes there...why they hadn't already made it to the trash....


If you'd like to jump on board & share your Tackle for the day - head on over to 5minutesformoms & link up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take much for things to pile up. But if you are expecting things just take a little longer.

Autumn said...

YAHOO!! You did a great job, glad to see you are making progress. I know it's a great feeling. Love ya! :)