Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tees

These aren't the best pics, but wanted to show off W & A's Christmas tees for this year...Aut and I finally found enough time to collaborate on A's this past weekend, and then I was able to get W's stitched out too...he's a big airplane fan right now, so I just couldn't resist this one! Hope to get some cute pics of both of them in them soon...

Alexa's has vinyl on it holding the little shimmery snowflakes in...also gives it a little more ornament shine!



This one is a bit behind the times, but was so cute, I couldn't resist sharing...I did a turkey tee for the daughter of one of the girls Aut works with - just loved it! W & A may both need one next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that ornament design -- precious.

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh - these are adorable!!

Autumn said...

So cute!! Hope they get to wear them soon! :)