Thursday, June 18, 2009

check us out!

Couldn't resist sharing these pics of Cameron in the bumbo the other day...I put a vase full of hydrangea blooms on the table & she immediately grabbed one - it was so cute!

As I shared the other day - we are moving the blog - head over to www.back40life.com to check us out...we don't have all the kinks worked out just yet, but life's all about the journey, right? We've decided to start blogging together...to share more of our family story, our values & where we're headed in life...we hope you'll come over and join us on the back 40!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute little punkin!

Nancy M. said...

She's so beautiful!

DDW said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. We live near Furman and in fact lived in TR before moving to the Greenville address 4 years ago. I love your blog colors (my favorite) and you have a beautiful family.

DDW said...

Sorry, my daughter was on my computer last night and it posted me as her...I'm mvaughan408.blogspot.com (A Day in the Life) that you found from MckMama's blog.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!