Monday, November 12, 2007

Let the tile begin!

Our basement project is wonderfully underway...Brad and I picked out ceiling tile after lunch today - windows and our new doors went in last week and then the tile started today as well. Here are a few pics to show you our progress!
These are our "before" windows - as you can see...they're kinda small.
They've now been replaced with these 48" beauties...and instead of 2 small ones, now there are 3 big ones...yippee!
I know this pic is kinda dark, but hey...it's kinda dark in the basement corner...but nonetheless, here is the beginning of the tile. Can't wait to see how much they get done today!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

3 posts in one day...you are trying to play catch up!! The work looks good, I know you're happy.

Jodi said...

yes...I'm jumping for joy happy! I'm actually getting ready to head back downstairs...can't wait to see the progress in the last few hours. and you know me...I ALWAYS have something to say! LOL

Meredith said...

Hey, Jodi! I just got your message. I am really hoping for a Cricut. I told Mom to check out ebay. Sooooo excited to see if it's under the tree! :)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anyone (you & Brad) make so much progress so quickly! WOW! When you make a decision to do something you do it!!! It's looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Give little Bug a hug for me!
Love, Mimi