Photo by Mannequin-
Even though I've been preparing for Christmas for weeks now, I continue to be amazed at how quickly the time has flown! We've really been enjoying our Christmas decorations this past week and I feel like the benefits of planning are really beginning to show! Brad and I spent a little time looking around this weekend for a few Christmas odds and ends and neither of us could believe how relaxed we felt...must continue to stay on track with planning next year!
Christmas Goals 12/8 -12/14
- still struggling with my dish towels...have moved on to plan B, hope to get some work done there this week, though I'm not holding my breath ;)
- buy Christmas stamps - I evidently have a mental block with the PO right now
- print Christmas card labels
- print Christmas cards & mail
- one last Amazon.com order
- think about decorations I'd like to change up/add next year, make list so I can watch before/after Christmas sales - I had wanted to add some garland this year, but have decided that project would add more stress than I would like...so I've got it in mind for next year...we also would like to add some berries or berry garland to our tree, and while we found some we like, at $15 for a 4 ft strand, we're just not willing to pay it...so we'll keep our eyes open, and maybe find some for next year after the holidays!
- gift list made - several gifts purchased
- holiday budget tweaked
- purchased replacement Christmas tree lights (that we unfortunately did need) LOL
- purchased gift cards & World Vision gifts on Christmas list
- moved Trigger downstairs
- work on Christmas card list - finally (though it will probably still have some tweaks!)
- tree up - burnt out lights replaced (and replaced & replaced)
- gather Christmas craft supplies - partial
- transfer Christmas Club $$ into Savings Account so that it doesn't get mixed into regular spending
- get recipe for Fruit Cake cookies from MaMa
- check wrapping supplies
- design Christmas tee for W & A - stitched and done!
- one possible Christmas pic - may try again this week...not sure yet
- tree decorated, stockings hung
- found present I was looking for on Craig's List @ Sam's on mega clearance - woo hoo!
- outside decorations up
- wrapping in progress - I only have 1 thing that we have purchased not wrapped - yea!